A favorite of cocktail enthusiasts, wine lovers, and beer drinkers alike, our 15" 1 Class Beverage Center is the smart choice for a home bar companion. This model is available with a stainless steel glass door, or with integrated panel-ready finish options. Designed to store a combination of wine, beverages, and everything in between, U-Line's 1 Class installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Black interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Stainless steel full-wrap door and handle (7/8" diameter)
- Stainless steel grille (stainless model), black metal grille (integrated models)
- Two, three-quarter extension, black wine racks
- Two adjustable tempered glass shelves
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 60°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 2.9 holds up to 8 wine bottles (750 ml) and 48 bottles (12 oz) or 60 cans (12 oz)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
||96 lbs (43.5 kg)
||34°F to 60°F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.