The Avanti Portable Countertop Ice Maker produces up to 33 pounds of ice daily, so you always have a supply of ice on hand. This compact ice maker is ideal for kitchen countertops as well as outdoor patios, offices, break rooms, dorms or anywhere you need extra ice. It's easily portable and quickly produces a batch of ice in just 9 minutes, making it perfect for events and entertaining. The countertop ice cube maker produces both small and large ice cubes to suit your needs. The unit features easy-to-use digital touch controls. It has indicator lights for both ice and water levels, so you can easily monitor your ice and know when to refill the water reservoir. The self-cleaning function ensures clean and fresh-tasting ice every time, and the included ice scoop makes it simple and sanitary to scoop ice cubes. This ice maker complements any decor. Covered by the Avanti One-Year Limited Warranty.
- Makes up to 33 pounds of ice per day
- Fits perfectly on any countertop
- Produces round, smooth, bullet-shaped ice in your choice of small or large size
- Easily portable for use at home or any event
- Digital touch controls and water level indicator for simple operation
- Produces a batch of ice in just 9 minutes
- The self-cleaning function ensures clean and fresh-tasting ice every time
- Add water indicator lets you know it's time to refill the water reservoir
- Includes an ice scoop
- Dark blue ice maker complements any decor
- Covered by the Avanti One-Year Limited Warranty
|Unit Dimensions (in)
|11.5 H x 9.75 W x 14 D
|Unit Weight (lb)
|Carton Dimensions (in)
|H x W x D
|Shipping Weight (lb)
Energy Star Rated:
0.528 (cu. ft.)
0.528 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.